Sunday, March 2, 2008

my birthday



well today is my birthday. i didn't actually get to do any artwork today due to my party preparations, but the above card i was working on for a few days and finally finished yesterday. you know how it is when you have an idea but then making it turn out like you wanted is part of the plan you sometimes can't control? well i wanted this atc to be a little different than how it turned out but i have to say i still like it. the heart is metal venting tape that i dry embossed with a stylus. the background stamp on the inside is one of my favorite stamps. a great stamping friend, jan, gave it to me last year. now how lucky was i!

3 comments:

  1. so that's 1 card, right? and the heart opens and tada, there's the teesha moore image.
    and what stamp?
    and you have a good friend?
    who knew...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Roc! Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aha - now I can see WHO Cathy copied from. Imitation is the best form of flattery. A lovely site.

    ReplyDelete