Thursday, May 21, 2009

legs with stripes














a good art friend, mandy, is having a stripey leg swap and most of the people that have gotten their cards done showed striped legs only. i wanted to do something a little different than what was being posted with only legs, altho, now that i'm writing this, perhaps that is exactly what you were suppose to do! uh oh. but of course, if you have been checking in with my blog you will know my infinity for bird usage in lots of art that i do, so i think you know where i'm going with this. yes, more bird art but i did give them striped legs, does that help with any monotony some viewers might be feeling? did anyone notice the cupcake in the one bird's hand? those cupcake stickers were a gift from my dear friend, emma. do you think it's my hips that give away the fact that i love cupcakes?

12 comments:

  1. Roc your art is outstanding and these stripey legged birds are no exception. I love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaah Roc these birdies are great!!! Love the buttoned on wings too! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of your little guys and their snappy outfits! Adorable! Hugs, Terri xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your birds with stripey legs, and you're crazy if you think any of us are gonna comment on your hips!
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. These just make me smile, the colors, the details, those striped legs.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything is so great about these cards. Love the stripy socks and cupcake....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, your work is just too cool! An artist after my own heart! :) Thanks so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG I love the walking,stripped leg, bird. Too cool

    katie

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are fabulous Roc, you Rock!

    ReplyDelete