Friday, March 13, 2015

weekly planner - week 12

week 12 - if you could call anyone for 5 minutes, who would it be?
this week my prompt was, if i could call anyone for 5 minutes, who would it be?  i had a few people that would be on my list that i would like to talk to.  one of those amazing people would surely be my gram.  i miss her so much.  if you have seen my articles in the art journaling magazines over the years, you know i have talked about her a lot in my stories and have read the amazing influence she has had on my life to this very day.

when i really sat and thought about for a while i finally chose god to be the one i would call.  i spend a great deal of time thinking and praying about my divine destiny.  i often wonder, am i doing what god wants me to do?  am i getting there the way that is best for me and others around me?  what should i be doing differently?  how can i be a blessing to others?  how can i fine tune that inner voice that connects to god?

having the kind of mind that never shuts off and wonders about everything, it would be great to actually hear god's voice on the other end laying it all out for me in black and white.  there wouldn't be any second guesses.  but also knowing how i am, once god told me what he wanted me to do and how to do it, i'm pretty sure you'd be hearing me say,  "god...you want me to do what"?

1 comment: