Monday, October 26, 2015

the roc nicholas rubber stamp design team

artwork by cathy parmelee
today the roc nicholas rubber stamp design team piece is brought to you by cathy parmelee.  i love how cathy has used my stamps; the bunny, capture the magic, and the bird lady's body.  adorable!
cathy has been on my design for a long time and sadly, today is her last month with us.  she will be missed.  thanks for all you did cathy!

to see these rubber stamps, or my whole line of stamps sold through stampotique.com please click here.

2 comments:

  1. Great way to end your run, Cathy. I will miss seeing your fun and quirky style as a member of Roc's design Team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you've done with the bird lady Cathy. I love this - the colours are fab and it's so much fun.
    It'll be sad to see you go XXXX

    ReplyDelete