Tuesday, March 1, 2016

2016 planner

week 9
this year is already whizzing by. week 9 has been finished (although i always reserve the right to keep adding doodles of sorts). 

as we wound up february i am turning the pages in my planner journal to the month of march.  here are some pages along the way.
so now we enter the month of march.  let's keep turning the pages together.
here is my march divider.  i still want to add a verse to this page.  i just haven't decided what to write yet.
and here is my monthly calendar spread.  this month i will be focusing on the word love.
 and few close ups
and because it is my birthday month this verse seemed so appropriate to use.
and this is my week eleven planner spread.  yes, i am shameless when it comes to my birthday.  but hey, this month is all about the "love", isn't it?!
finally, my two verses i will contemplating this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment