Saturday, May 31, 2008

making art


i did another arch this morning. this one is for a friend that i trade with on the mail art site. she asked for an arch...atc size...but i did a larger one for her. i think i'm picking up traits from my dad. if you ask him for a 2 x 2 box he makes you an 8 x 10. he's always been like that, too. i hope that never changes about him. it makes me chuckle. this arch uses quite a few products from alpha stamps. they are now carrying the atc spinner and supplies. if anyone has one and would like to set up a trade please let me know.

3 comments:

  1. I would love to trade an arch with you...you must know that I have not made one yet but signed up for the swap. Wanna do a one on one? Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous Roc, you are such an inspiration. Happenly it didn't turn out 8 x 10, LOL, but that should be gorgeous too.

    ReplyDelete