Tuesday, April 3, 2012

more workshop photos

on march 10th i taught another workshop at the she scrapbooks store in the villages, florida. this class was a large scrap journal. it was an all day class with lots to do.

by the look on patricia's face my constant time remindings may have been a little upsetting. i teased the girls that i was beginning to sound like big ben.


didn't everyone's journals turn out amazing? i was so impressed by how hard the girls worked and how different everyone's journals turned out. i was really proud of them.

5 comments:

  1. Thier journals look amazing and you look young and beautiful lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would give anything to take a workshop with you Roc! Looks so awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. well yes, they DID turn out amazing!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woah! I’m really loving the template/theme of this site. It’s simple, yet effective. A lot of times it’s very hard to get that “perfect balance” between user friendliness and appearance. I must say you have done a amazing job with this. In addition, the blog loads super quick for me on Firefox. Exceptional Blog!
    http://www.businesstraveltours.com is my website.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Saw your work in "Ett Trykk", and just loved it.. I will follow you!
    Wish you a happy easter :-))

    ReplyDelete