Monday, February 3, 2014

stampotique challenge time

 i created this altered envelope for my post today over at the stampotique deisgner blog.  i used my rubber stamps monster for the face and for the wings i used my rubber stamp flying bird.  it's easy to use my rubber stamps to cut them apart and use bits and pieces to form something totally new and unique.  i hope you try it soon!
to see more of my rubber stamps head on over to stampotique by clicking here. i'd love to see what you make by mixing up my stamps.
if you would like to post on my rubber stamp facebook page you can do so by clicking here.  i'd love for you to join in on the fun!

3 comments:

  1. Great mix of stamps, I never seem to do that but always love seeing what others do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. I also love to mix and match stamps and bits of stamps.
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cool, not to mention colorful, envy, Roc! You are, indeed, Painter to the Universe! Love how you used just pieces'n'parts of your stamps to fit your project or theme. Makes them all the more valuable! Mwah! KayW

    ReplyDelete