Monday, August 11, 2014

stampotique design team post

today i've created another postcard, mostly because i just love giving them away.  it's so much fun getting happy mail!  i used my viking girl to create this one. if you'd like to see this stamp, or more of my rubber stamp line, please click here.

if you'd like a chance to receive this postcard in your mailbox, just leave me a comment. i'll pick someone next week.  please make sure i have a way of getting in touch with you.  thanks and good luck!

11 comments:

  1. ofcourse we LOVE that u LOVE giving them away! lol Awesome p c!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Viking Girl is so beautifully colored here, Roc, and is perfectly paired with that gorgeous sun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love to see this in person! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I hope I win this one! The subtle blending of colors is wonderful! I would love a chance to see this up close!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please don't enter me because I just won a post card, but I did want to comment how cute this post card is! That viking girl is adorbs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This stamp is new to me - thank you for introducing us Roc, she's lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous postcard Roc, Viking girl is one I haven't got in my collection (yet) !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vikings once came to Belgium, now maybe they enter again peacefully?
    I love the card!

    ReplyDelete