Friday, April 3, 2015

bible journaling

nehemiah 9:32
as i was reading in my bible this verse in nehemiah 9:32 said "...our god, the great, the mighty, and the awesome god, who keeps convenant and steadfast love..." jumped out at me.  i had to pause and give thought to that.  it is an enormous concept; a grace and mercy so big and unending.

how awesome that god keeps his promises to us and his love is truly unconditional.  it makes me realize how awesome and mighty he is when i compare that to my every day life in my human existence.  while i do my best to be impeccable with my word and give grace and forgiveness to others, it isn't always easy.  i admit that i falter at times.

but i rest assured that when i come humbly before my god and ask for forgiveness his grace and love will be there for me, allowing me the space i need to improve and be better tomorrow than i was today.  he loves me as i am, where i am and for who i am.  now how great is that?


2 comments:

  1. I just love your Bible journals Roc, so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's very, very great! Love your colourful page

    ReplyDelete