Friday, January 15, 2016

the roc nicholas rubber stamp design team post

art by samantha read

today the roc nicholas rubber stamp design team post is brought to you by samantha read.  sam made planner markers with my camper stamp, roc's angel stamp, and my monster stamp.  omg...now this is why i have THE BEST design team ever!!!  i wish i had thought of this but you can be assured i will be making some for myself as soon as i dig out my shrink plastic!

to see more about sam's handiwork please head on over to her blog by clicking here.

to see these stamps, as well as all my rubber stamps sold through stampotique.com please click here.

 

1 comment:

  1. Add me to the list of "now why didn't I think of that!" These are wonderful Sam. And if you're not a planner girl like me, you could make them as gifts for friends who are readers!

    ReplyDelete